Here you will find some useful guides for implementing different aspects of hybrid working.
Research Project Reports
- Where is your office today? - Animated summary of key employee findings.
- Where is your office today? – Part ONE: A research-led guide to effective hybrid working, May 2022
- Where is your office today? – Part TWO: New insights on employee behaviour and social networks, October 2022
- Webinar recording explaining key findings from our Adapting Offices project - e.g., supporting effective hybrid working, insights into tasks and space use, employee performance, wellbeing and networks.
- The impact of remote and hybrid working on workers and organisations, UK Parliament POST briefing, October 2022
- Policy brief: Effective hybrid working for employers and employees, June 2022
Designing a hybrid policy and managing in a hybrid world
- Stage 1 report: Adapting offices for the future of work
- Blog post: Does employee choice and control pay off when it comes to hybrid working?
- Blog post: Managing hybrid office misfits
- Blog post: The Office–Home Divide
- Blog post: SME COVID-19 challenges and opportunities for the workplace
- Blog post: Challenges of flexible working for workers, managers, and organisations
- Blog post: Returning to the office: How to craft our work for a successful transition
- Recorded webinar: Hybrid and future ways of working: why one-size can’t fit all
- Recorded webinar: Returning to the office – what do we know and what do we need to know?
Office building infrastructure and redesigning office workspaces
- Podcast: How is office design changing to accommodate hybrid and new ways of working?
- Podcast: Adapting offices for the future of work: A case study with Avnet
- Podcast: Creating an ergonomic workspace for those returning to the office
- Visual summary: Office redesign: hot-desking
Supporting early-career or new starters
- Visual summary: Starting your career during a pandemic
- Podcast: Starting your career during the pandemic
Hybrid working and workplace networks
- Blog post: The hybrid training gap
- Blog post: Hybrid working and workplace networks – how are these things connected, and why should we care?
- Podcast: Utilising technology to support hybrid working
- Podcast: How to make hybrid meetings effective
- Visual summary: How to create a positive hybrid meeting experience
- Podcast: The impact of technostress on remote workers
- Visual summary: The impact of technostress on remote workers